Whatsapp +65 8500 9210 for enquiries now!
Cart 0


Fire Insurance Quotation!

Good news!

You can now obtain a free Fire Insurance quotation here!

Get my quotation now!


Read more →

15 Oct 2016 - 3 cases in 4 days of cars on fire

Fire Accidents Singapore Fire News Singapore

A car in an Ang Mo Kio carpark ended up a blackened heap after it caught fire on its own on Tuesday afternoon. It was the third such case in four days.

One car went up in flames in a Tampines carpark in the early hours of Sunday morning, and a similar case was reported in a Woodlands carpark on Saturday evening. No one was injured in the incidents, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said.

It was alerted to the fire at Block 609, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4, at 4.38pm. The blaze in the engine compartment was extinguished...

Read more →

Free Email Reminder Service for Fire Extinguisher Expiry Dates

Good news!

Sign up for an email reminder to be sent to you when your fire extinguisher is expiring the following year!

The service is FREE!

Sign up now!




Read more →

12 Oct 2015 - 1 killed in Tanjong Kling factory fire

Fire Accidents Singapore Fire News Singapore

SINGAPORE: One person was pronounced dead at the scene following a laboratory fire on Monday morning (Oct 12) at Tanjong Kling Road, off Pioneer Road, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said.

The deceased is a 30-year-old woman, who had just returned to work after maternity leave. She also received her Singapore citizenship a week before the incident. Her newborn daughter is just six months old.

Seven people were sent to hospital with injuries including lacerations, smoke inhalation and burn injuries, according to the SCDF. Two of the injured were taken to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH), while five others were...

Read more →

31 May 2015 - Teen saves grandmother from flat that caught fire at McNair

Fire Accidents Singapore Fire News Singapore

SINGAPORE - A teenager's quick thinking saved his 80-year-old grandmother when a fire broke out in their flat at McNair Road on Saturday afternoon.

The 19-year-old, identified by his surname Lim, was home with his grandmother, who uses a wheelchair, and the maid when he heard a loud "bang".

The windows in the house on the third floor of Block 110 McNair Road shook from the force, he said.

"I detected a burning smell from the master bedroom and went to look. The curtains had caught on fire," he told Shin Min Daily News.

He immediately wheeled his grandmother out of the house while...

Read more →